Benefits of AEC
Graduates from our program enjoy benefits such as:
- Improved opportunities to apply to post-secondary institutions for further education and/or training.
- Increased opportunities to apply for employment positions where grade 12 is a prerequisite.
- Increased opportunities for promotion.
- Increased feeling of self-worth for having completed an important benchmark of our society.
- A greater ability to cope with day-to-day tasks that require math, English, research skills, communication skills, teamwork skills, etc..
- An enhancement of their position as role models for their families and friends.
- Day and evening classes
- Courses are offered on the semester system requiring attendance of two days per week
- Learners can switch between the morning and the evening class in some courses
- Heavy homework courses are timetabled with lighter homework courses
Top Seven Reasons Students Attend AEC:
- AEC’s location
- Students do not need to pay fees or tuition
- A friend or family member recommended AEC
- The schedule provides flexiility, including evening courses
- AEC offers a variety of useful course selections
- The centre has a good reputation in the community
- Students feel safe here
These have been collected from hundreds of students in our school-wide surveys done every April and November.